Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jaelyn

This is the beautiful Jaelyn. She was another little girl that just did not want to sleep but she finally gave in for a few shots. Isn't she a beauty? I think the first one of her with her eyes open is actually one of my favorites. I had to snap a picture of the dog too while mom fed Jaelyn. I thought this dog was so beautiful. Reminds me a little bit of a dog I once had when I lived in Utah. Thanks again Bernice for letting me capture your sweet little girl. Hope you like the pictures!

















1 comments:

Debbie April 21, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Think you found another calling. Ty Pets! The one of the dog is great. Of course they all are. Always knew you had it in you. I am so proud of you. Hey I can say "I knew her when..."! You are doing so wonderful.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP