Monday, April 19, 2010

Bye Bye Cast!!!

Scared to death to get the cast off....he kept saying, "I don't want it off."



Pretty scary watching them saw into the cast. It was hard not to worry they would go down too far and cut him.




Trying to be happy the cast is off but he was so scared.



IN THE TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Look!! No cast!!!!





My baby is back!




Lunch with Daddy at work afterwards:)



The doctor said it will most likely take 1-2 weeks before he even attempts to try to walk again but to not push it and let him do it on his own. He is definitely traumatized by this whole thing. As soon as he saw the doctor and nurses he started crying really hard. I couldn't get him to stop until we left the doctor's office. The lollipops they gave him helped too. His poor skin is a giant mangled looking rash. It hurts just to look at it. The doctor said warm baths would really help loosen him up but he wouldn't let me even get him near the tub. He is so stiff and basically won't move from the position he was in while in the cast. He keeps saying his "boo boo" is all better but he is still so scared to do anything. He cries when I ask him if he wants to try to stand so I'm not pushing it. I wonder how long it will take though? I love being able to hold him without the cast. I can't wait until he is 100% again!! He is napping right now and as soon as he wakes up I am buying him some new shoes and pants because they don't fit anymore! I was trying to put them on and he looked at me and said, "no, too tight". Haha. My baby is back!! YAY!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa April 19, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Praise God, Alexia. I had tears reading about it. Love you so much and I admire the strength you have displayed throughout this terrible ordeal. I hope you, Tyson and Jeff have a wonder filled summer. Oh, and by the way, Kelly is all for your idea of having us fly you out for the wedding! You may have to seriously decide what you want to do! :-)

Bracken and Bracken April 19, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Yay for Ty!! Good luck getting back to normal life, at least he is still as handsome as ever, if not more :)

Shelly and Scott April 19, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Happy Day!!! So happy for you all!

Debbie April 21, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

How long has it been. Glad that's behind you. Hey if you want you can come put him in my tub, it's huge! or the Hot Tub outside, maybe we can bride him with bubbles? Let me know. Love the one of the two of you.

mindy young April 23, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Yay!!! I am so glad he is doing good! :)

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP