Friday, April 30, 2010

Chad and Mollie

This is my handsome brother and his beautiful fiance. We went to the Getty Museum today to take a few engagement pictures. This is just one of three locations we will be taking pictures at. I had so much fun today. We rented a fish eye lens and it was my first time ever using one so it was fun to experiment with it. These are just a few of the pics because I really shouldn't be editing them right now until I am caught up on all the other shoots I have done but I couldn't resist seeing how some of them turned out. Stay tuned because there will be LOTS more pictures to come!













0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP