Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mother Daughter Session

After months of rescheduling I was finally able to photograph this fun and beautiful mom/daughter team! We had a lot of fun capturing some photos at the beach over Thanksgiving weekend. These two recently moved to AZ so it was great to see them again! Thanks for being so patient with me Lisa and Lauren in getting your photos back to you. Hope you like them!

*On a side note, starting tomorrow I will be posting what I call "Mine on Monday". I was inspired by a photographer who decided to make one of her New Years resolutions be to take more time to capture pictures of her own kids! I want to do the same! I have been so busy taking pictures and editing pictures for other people's kids and haven't taken any time to take pictures or blog pictures of my own son! Makes me sad:( Especially since I think he is one of the cutest kids EVER and totally blog worthy but of course I feel that way...I am his mama!! So stay tuned tomorrow for my first "Mine on Monday" post of my adorable little kiddo. Not all the pictures will be edited or frame worthy but I have promised myself that I won't let that stop me from posting!





























1 comments:

Gloria P. January 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

I was there when you shot these! :) They came out fantastic!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP