Friday, January 1, 2010

Be My Valentine

Here are a few Valentine cards I came up with today. I am thinking about doing a Valentine Mini Shoot just like my Halloween Mini Shoot. If I can get 10 interested people then I will do it. The date will be January 23, 2010. Once I know if there are enough interested people then I will confirm a location and time. There will be fewer props than the Halloween shoot. Included will be a 15 minute shoot and 5-7 images on CD plus your choice of one of my 5x7 Valentine cards that can be printed anywhere. Colors and wording can be customized to your liking but the layout of the cards will stay the same. Price will be $30. If interested send me an email. Thanks!



























0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP