Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a Boy!

This was my first maternity shoot! Isn't this such a beautiful couple?! I had so much fun taking these pictures. The sun definitely wasn't on my side for this session but we made the best of it. I was hoping for that beautiful golden sunset lighting but instead we got cloudy overcast skies. I still had fun though! Thanks so much Kelly for letting me experiment on you and your husband. You both were great! There are so many more pictures for me to go through and other sessions for me to edit but I just couldn't wait any longer to edit a few of these. I hope you like them:) Can't wait to meet your baby boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP