Friday, August 28, 2009

Princess Aliyah

This little princess was the most BEAUTIFUL little thing I have ever seen! Oh I had so much fun taking pictures of her!! Thanks Jamie for letting me take over your house and rearrange furniture just to get a few shots of this little munchkin. I tried a few new editing tricks and I think I like how they turned out. What do you think? The last two pics are for dad! I hope you guys like them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie September 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Is that wallpaper in the background of the one that looks kindof goldish? Love the texture. Doing great!

Ty Bebe September 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Nope, its photoshop magic:)

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP