Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Halloween Mini Sessions!!

I will be teaming up with Kaptured by Kristen Photography to bring Halloween mini photo sessions! I am so excited! I think this will be a lot of fun!

The details...

When: October 31st
Where: El Retiro Park in Torrance
What: a 30 minute photo session of your child/children in costume - includes disk of 10-15 edited high-resolution images
Cost: $25 per session

I know its a little early to be thinking about Halloween but we are trying to get an idea for how many people will be interested. The morning slots are pretty much booked so you if you are interested or know someone that might be interested let me know as soon as you can. You can call or email me to reserve your spot. Thanks!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP