Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tyson

These pictures completely sum up this little guys personality. He has so much energy and just loves to play around. I love this little man so much! He has been such a great big brother to his sisters and truly loves them and protects them. I hope he continues to be this care free and innocent as he grows and gets older. If I could freeze him at this age right now I totally would!

I really need to update my blog with all the client sessions I have done. I am WAY WAY behind! One of these days! I am just enjoying the little time I have to take pictures of my own kiddos! Something I know I will regret if I don't make the time.

I love my little family so much!







4 comments:

Shelly and Scott July 20, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

Love all these!

Margaret July 20, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

male model status

Bracken and Bracken July 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

I'm almost envious of the pictures you have of your children. What an amazing talent to have to be able to capture your beautiful children so perfectly!

Ty Bebe July 20, 2011 at 11:48 PM  

Thanks Jacki! What happened to the photo shoot with Dallin? I got your message on FB and wrote you back but never heard from you. If you still want a session when you are in CA again just let me know! Congrats on baby #2!!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP