Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 30, 2011 Mini's

Location to be determined. I will send out an email to everyone that has signed up giving details about the shoot. Session fee MUST be paid in full to reserve your spot and is NON REFUNDABLE. CD's may be picked up at my house or can be mailed for a $2 fee. Please let me know at the time of the session which option you prefer, pick up or mail. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me. Thanks!

ALL MINI SESSION SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED. I MIGHT BE ADDING A FEW SPOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED. THANK YOU!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP