Friday, March 11, 2011

UPDATE

Just wanted to give all of you a quick update on when I will start accepting new sessions again. I figure this would be faster than having to email or call everyone back. I am currently still on maternity leave but plan to come back to work possibly in April. Life with newborn twins and a 3 year old is pretty chaotic. I am starting to get the hang of things and establish a little routine but I don't want to take on too much when I come back.

I have been getting several emails and phone calls a day asking to book sessions for when I come back but unfortunately I will not be booking any sessions at this time even if it is for a future date. I will only start booking sessions once I officially announce I am back at work. I will only be accepting 4 shoots a month so the first to contact me to schedule a shoot once I am back will get those spots. My pricing and packages will also be a little different as well. Please stay tuned as I hope to have all of that finalized in a week or so.

I also plan to start selling some of the headbands I have been making for my girls. I have had so much fun creating them and have had several people ask if I would sell them so I thought, what the heck! I am thinking I might just open an ETSY shop and sell them there. Below are some images of the most recent headbands I have made. Of course the models are my own little girls:) LOVE them so much!

Anyways, thank you everyone for all your support and encouraging comments, emails, phone calls, etc. I can't wait to start shooting again! I am getting so antsy to get behind the camera! Hope to see you all soon!
















2 comments:

Ashley Halsey March 11, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

Your headbands really are GORGEOUS... but not as beautiful as those two little babies! You are one lucky (and busy) mommy. I hope I can be one of the first to contact you when you start back up!!!

chelsea cloutier March 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

I am so glad you are going to seel your headbands! They are so cute! I hope I get to work with you soon. Congrats on the new additions! They are so precious!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP