Thursday, February 10, 2011

They're Here!! They're Here!!

I am so excited to announce my special princesses have arrived!! Layla and Kira were born on January 19th at 3:56pm and 3:57pm via c-section! It just so happens that they share the same birthday as my husband!! What an awesome birthday present, huh! Just a warning, this blog post will have a TON of pictures but how could I not post a bunch of pictures of my precious baby girls? It has been so much fun taking pictures of my own babies! Probably a children's photographer's dream:) Anyways, here is a glimpse at Layla and Kira's newborn shoot. All these pictures were taken at 2 weeks old. Enjoy!























































































4 comments:

Bracken and Bracken February 10, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

OMG I love LOVE love these pictures and I LoVE those babies :)

Ashley Halsey February 11, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

They are the CUTEST THINGS EVER!!! Congratulations on two gorgeous little girls and good luck with your three little ones... you are one busy lady!

Anonymous February 11, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

okay...all i have to say is "they are SO beautiful." Congratulations... :)

Dan and Melissa | Wedding and Portrait Photographers February 14, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

Ah yeah....these are gorgeous! Congrats again.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP