Saturday, August 1, 2009

Surfer Cole

I am completely aware that I have probably broken some blog rule by posting a ridiculously large amount of pictures but I just couldn't help myself! This photoshoot was so much fun! I have known Mindy since our cheerleading days at South High School. Her little man Cole was actually born just 1 day before Tyson! So fun to think they might end up going to the same high school together too! Cole is such a fun little guy and a great helper...he helped me carry the surf board out near the water:) So CUTE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristen August 1, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Ahhhh these are great-LOVE the surfboard!! Awesome job :)

Debbie August 2, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Love the pictures, as usual. Mindy was younger than you right? She was friends with Dean. I love her, such a sweetheart. Tell her hi. Come take pictures of Cole here, I'd love to see her. Darling little guy, but then look at his mom!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP