Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reality Check

Since launching my website I have become a busy busy girl! Not that I wasn't BUSY before! It's been so much fun starting my new photography business and definitely an eye opening experience. I have come to realize the importance of following your dreams and putting your self doubt aside and just GOING FOR IT! I am so grateful for a loving husband who has been so so supportive of me from day 1 of my crazy idea to become a photographer. I am grateful for my wild child of a son who has been my inspiration for starting this business in the first place!

I want to apologize to both my husband and my son for being glued to my camera and the computer for the last few months. The main reason I decided to try to make it as a photographer is so that one day I will be able to spend more time with my family but yet I have found myself spending LESS time with my family!

The last two weekends I have been able to second and third shoot at two weddings on top of my already scheduled photoshoots. Man, shooting a wedding makes a children's photoshoot seem like a piece of cake!! I loved the experience of photographing those weddings but I really missed hanging out with my family too. I know these beginning stages of my business will require a lot of my time but I am going to make a better effort to make sure my husband and my son get the attention they need too.

Tonight Tyson and I played "roll the CD down the stairs" (a game he made up all on his own:). Even though it made me cringe to think of some of the CD's that are probably scratched and ruined now, the look on his face and pure joy he had just hanging out with "da" (still trying to get him to call me mommy) was priceless! I love him sooooo much! And now, I think I'm gonna unplug my computer and go watch a movie with my hubby:) Thanks to everyone for supporting me and my new adventure!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristen August 5, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Awwwww this is gorgeous - can't wait to see the rest!!

Kristen August 5, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

And I feel you on the time thing - I have NO free time anymore. If you work hard though you'll be able to stay home with Tyson and do the photog thing full-time - you definetly have the talent :)

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP