Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet Brooklyn

This post is for Paula. I have been so busy with work, Tyson and Jeff coming back, photoshoots, editing, working on my website, organizing the house...aahhh! There is just not enough time in the day but I am having so much fun on all my photoshoots lately! I was lucky to photograph two darling little girls this last weekend and sweet Brooklyn was one of them. I have only had the chance to edit one picture so far but I wanted to give Paula a little sneak peek...so Paula, this one is for you! Thanks so much for letting me take pictures of Brooklyn...there will be more to come! And thank you Debbie for letting us use your beautiful backyard!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Heather July 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

It is gorgeous!!! I love her! Good Job Alexia!!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP