Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful Ava

Oh my, I think I am in trouble! After leaving my photoshoot with the adorable little Ava I found myself craving a sweet, sassy baby girl. Jeff watch out! Actually, Kirsten and David watch out because you might just find me at your house trying to steal your little cutie!! This was my very first photoshoot with a baby girl. I had so much fun! Ava was quite the trooper. She is such a happy and content little girl. Sorry for such a long post full of pictures but I just couldn't pic a favorite. Hope you like them Kirsten!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather June 29, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

awwwww!! These are so cute! Good Job Alexia!!

Bracken and Bracken June 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Cute pictures!! Do you do these at your house?

Shelly and Scott July 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Okay, that group of photos were my favorites you've done. I love the one of her in the pink tutu. Too much fun. Those are some great shots Alexia. Great work. I'd love to see you with a little girl too! Have a great summer.
Love,
Shelly

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP