Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mr. Jake

My friend Heather let me practice my photography on her adorable little man Jake. Tyson came along with me to hang out but boy did those two give both Heather and I a workout! Putting two one year olds together to take pictures is not an easy task! A couple Quizno's sandwiches, bubbles, dirt in the mouth, melt downs, and 20 minute naps later I was able to come up with these pics. I've only posted a few of my favorites. Thanks again Heather!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather June 15, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

No, Thank You Alexia!!! The pics turned out so cute!! you are a great photographer... I am so envious of your newfound talent!!

Kristen June 17, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Awwww these are great Alexia - as soon as I saw Heather post them I knew you must have taken them :) Great job!!!! I should have you practice on my two year old niece - I can't get a pic of her to save my life - she runs!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP