Friday, June 19, 2009

Charlie...

My friend Jenni was in town this week from AZ. It was so good to see her and finally meet her little man in the flesh! What a cutie. We had a good time taking pictures on Wednesday. I actually took the day off so I could photograph this handsome young cowboy!! Oh man, those boots just crack me up!! Here are a few of my favorites...hope you like them Jenni!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather June 19, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Omg!! Too cute! I love the balloon ones and u got that shot you wanted with the feet!! Great job Alexia and Looking Good Charlie!!!

Jenni Johansen June 20, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

SO CUTE!!! Thanks so much again!! They came out great! I can't wait to see the rest sometime. You are so nice to take the day off work and everything. Thank-you mucho. They are really nice!!!

Shelly and Scott June 27, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Wow...such cute photos. How fun.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP