Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

My baby is back!! Tyson was so sick for an ENTIRE week! Luckily I was able to take a day off work to be with him. My mom told me after I dropped him off at her place and left for work she found him at the front door looking through the glass and crying...TWICE! Now that's a lot of stairs to climb just to find your mama. Talk about absolutely crushing a mommy's heart!:( It was kinda nice to just cuddle with my little guy and feel loved and needed while he was so mellow and under the weather but boy am I glad to see Tyson as my happy, curious, wild, crazy, fun, ADORABLE little boy I am used to! Welcome back Tyson! I love you so so much!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

sotelo4@blogspot.com June 1, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Hey, you! Glad to hear that Tyson is feeling better! :) Adorable pictures of Tyson, hes sooo cute and youre sooo good! Im leaving to Brasil tomorrow and I am on a leave of absence for 8 weeks total. I already called Jet Blue and they said that our flying benefits are suspended due to my leave of absence but that my buddy passes are good. I emailed you the info few weeks ago, did you get it? List yourself soon and call me if you want me to check any flts before I leave! Take care and have fun in Wa!!! :) Love you guys!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP