Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm addicted...

to this little boy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's funny how I remember a couple boyfriends I had in college and thinking I was head over heels in love but as soon as I met Jeff I realized what true love really was...
I remember on my wedding day thinking there was no way I could ever love anyone or anything more than I loved my husband but on December 18, 2007 I learned a whole new definition of PURE, TRUE, UNCONDITIONAL love.
I love my husband, don't get me wrong, but words cannot express the LOVE I feel for this little 17 month old! Some days I'm just overwhelmed with feelings of love and gratitude for my little family. I am so blessed in SO many ways. I LOVE you JEFF and TYSON!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP