Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Nap

Well, we finally have our internet back! We have been internetless for about 5 days and its been brutal! Since I was having withdrawals on Sunday I decided to go over to my mom's to mooch off her internet. When I came home later that afternoon I was greeted with this sight in our TV room...


My two boys were completely passed out on the couch. I thought it was so funny I just had to open up the curtains and take a picture. There was hardly any light but there was just enough for me to take a picture without the flash. While I was snapping away my little man decided to get a little more comfortable and ended up like this...

What would life be like without my two favorite boys? Gotta love them!

5 comments:

Shelly and Scott March 25, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Too cute. Classic photos you'll treasure forever.
Have a great week.
Love,
Shelly

Ashley March 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Seriously adorable!

Amber March 25, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

The picture of Tyson in your header is adorable!

Heather March 26, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Alexia!!! u need to teach me how to take beautiful pictures!! your boy is adorable and i love all ur pics... i live here now so we should get together.... i just saw your dad the other day... hah funny.. i see him all over...i dont think he knows me but im always like "hows alexia?" hahaha ttyl

Breanne Simpson March 26, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

so soooooo CUTE! love the pics alexia! you're awesome! Baby Tyson is ADORABLE! He's gonna be a heartbreaker! Love ya, miss ya!
Breanne

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP