Friday, March 27, 2009

Explore & Discover

Tyson and I took a little walk around our townhome last Sunday afternoon. He is so funny...he just loves to explore everything around him. He discovered his shadow and found some pretty cool rocks and sticks. He would pick up the tiniest little pebbles and think they were amazing. He had a hard time parting with them before we came back in the house but I was able to cheer up his spirits with a little horsey ride. His new favorite game is riding on my back like a horse. Its fun to see what interests him and keeps him occupied.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

THese are SO cute! Love them all! That is fun you got to do a work shop with Nichole! Was it so fun? If you want to get the tea cup and pay the shipping I will ship it to you. Let me know and I will go see how much it would cost for it to be shipped and I will let you know! Your family is so cute! Thanks for having me on your inspirations! :)

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP