Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Snow Angels

A few pictures of my California angels in the snow for the first time. Snow is totally new for these kids! Its been fun but I sure hope spring is coming soon. I have been dying for it to be warm enough to be able to let the girls run around outside and take some pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my first time attempting a video so don't judge! HA! Its really shakey, mostly out of focus and the edited pictures look blurry but its a home movie I will cherish:) I'm taking a class on video when I head out to CA in a few weeks! Can't wait!





0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP