Sunday, March 11, 2012

Can I have a redo?

I recently found an old pair of toe shoes in my closet from when I was a ballet dancer back in high school. I decided I would try them on to see if they still fit and of course I couldn't resist playing around and pretending I was still a dancer. Thanks to my wireless shutter I was able to snap a picture to prove they still fit! I really miss those days. Dance was a HUGE part of my life and most definitely shaped me into the person I am today. I learned so many important lessons from ballet that I will take with me the rest of my life. Hard work, discipline, respect, self worth, friendship and the list goes on and on. I look forward to putting my girls in dance class and see if they enjoy it as much as I did. Part of me wishes I never quit.

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP