Monday, January 23, 2012

It feels good to shoot again!

Since moving from California to Utah I have had a nice little break from photography for a few months. Its been really nice to be able to have more time to spend with the kids and just enjoy taking pictures of them. Although I don't plan on starting my photography business out here in Lehi, Utah a family friend asked me to take his engagement pictures and of course I was more than happy to do it! It felt good to be behind the camera again. I seem to be having a love/hate relationship with my photography business lately. I have just really struggled with finding a balance between work and family. Anyways, here are a few shots from their engagement session.

Photobucket

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP