Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Official - Maternity Leave Starts Today

Well, the time has come for me to officially be on maternity leave. I have probably pushed myself a little too far for too long now. Actually, not probably, I have pushed myself too far. I had a little scare last night that sent me to the hospital and really made me ask myself, "What the heck are you doing?". I got quite a stern warning from the doctor saying I need to start taking it easy NOW otherwise I will cause these baby girls to arrive sooner than they already will be. I think I got a little too wrapped up in trying to be superwoman and run a full time photography business while being a full time mom and a full time wife, plus plan 3 different parties for Church and family. For over a month now I have been turing down new clients because I am completely booked through the end of the year and that has just killed me to have to do that! I have worked so hard to turn this little hobby of mine into a business I am proud of and I am just now starting to see the results of all that hard work. I want to please everyone and I don't want to turn anyone down and now I am going to have to cancel shoots that I already have booked! It's just not a good feeling to have to do that but the thought of harming my two little daughters because I am too selfish to slow down is even worse! I am truly truly blessed to to have come this far in my pregnancy let alone just to be pregnant with twins in the first place. I am carrying two little daughters of God and he has trusted me to take care of them to my fullest ability and it breaks my heart to think I haven't really been thinking of them first lately but of expanding my little business. It is now time I become supermom to these two precious spirits inside me and make sure I do everything I can to bring them into this world healthy. I love them so much already and can't wait to meet them in person. It still hurts to know I might lose clients because of having to turn people down or being away from shooting for so long but hopefully when then time is right to start working again I will be able to pick up where I left off. Although it has been a lot of hard work making my business into something I am proud of it has been such a blessing to me and my family and has allowed me to work but also be at home with my son. I couldn't ask for anything more than that! I hope those of you who have shoots scheduled with me will understand why I need to cancel. I will be emailing you if you haven't received an email already. I will be doing the last few newborn shoots that I already have scheduled along with the few one year plans I have left but other than that Ty Bebe Photography is officially closed until after the new year and after my little girls are born. Also, Holiday Mini clients you will still get your CD's by December 1st. Again, I hope everyone can understand. I am so grateful for everyone's support and encouragement. It has really helped my confidence and helped me pursue my dream of being the photographer I would love to be. Thank you again everyone! You will be seeing much less of me but I still plan to post shoots that haven't made it to the blog but very slowly of course.

Below are some photos from a shoot my dear photographer friend Gloria Plunkett (http://www.gloriaplunkett.com/) took for me. She was so kind to take them for me and let me edit them. I just love them. Thank you Gloria!

























4 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

superbe !

Margaret Wilbert November 16, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

You have seriously brought me to tears! You look amazing in your photos and you are an amazing person. Congrats on starting this incredible journey.

Team Hansen November 16, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

How do you look better with twins than I did with either of my single pregnancies? Beautiful pictures!

howe family November 16, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

you look so beautiful! take care of you and those baby girls. will see you next year! happy holidays to you and your family.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP