Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Back!!

Wow! It has been way too long since I have posted any sessions on here! I guess I haven't really announced on this blog yet that I am PREGNANT...with TWINS!! This pregnancy so far has been a lot different than my first so its been really hard to keep up with my photography business and my 2 1/2 year old! I am finally starting to have better days and have been able to get a little caught up with all the sessions I have done the last few months. I hope to start posting a lot of the sessions I have missed blogging on here so I will start with one I did in June. This is the Makovics family and I had a blast photographing them. Many more sessions to come soon!

































0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP