Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Barrett and a little contest...

So I am blogging little Barrett's session in a different way...

I have decided to use him to show an example of the new photo album I am offering. Isn't he the cutest by the way?! I love this album too. It is super cute for a boy or a girl, for toddlers or newborns, for older kids or families! It's just super cute all around in my opinion:) This album is made for a 10in by 10in album with 30 pages but I have decided to give away a free mini version...5in by 5in, 20 pages, leather cover in your choice of red, brown or black!!!

This contest is open to ANYONE!!! If you have recently had a photo shoot done by me or are signed up for a photoshoot at a future date you can enter! If you haven't had a photo shoot done by me you can schedule a shoot and I will include this book for free!! This is a $75 value!

So here is how you enter:
1. Leave a comment on the "contest post" on the Ty Bebe Facebook page with the name of the child you would like to win.

2. Get as many of your friends and family members as possible to "like" the Ty Bebe Facebook page and have them leave a comment on the "contest post" with the name of the child you would like to win.

3. I will generate a random number and that numbered comment will be the winner!!

4. The contest begins NOW and will end Saturday at midnight.

Happy voting everyone! And good luck! I hope this is fun for everyone!!



Cover:



Pages 1 & 2:



Pages 3 & 4:



Pages 5 & 6:



Pages 7 & 8:



Pages 9 & 10:



Pages 11 & 12:



Pages 13 & 14:



Pages 15 & 16:



Pages 17 & 18:



Pages 19 & 20:



Pages 21 & 22:



Pages 23 & 24:



Pages 25 & 26:



Pages 27 & 28:



Pages 29 & 30:

2 comments:

Anonymous June 4, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Barrett

Anonymous June 4, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Barrett is the cutest!!!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP