Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sneak Peek For Alicia

So this is actually the first wedding I have ever posted on this blog. I have done a few weddings before and have been a second shooter for quite a few but just never posted any of the images on here. I don't really know why...I think maybe I have been a bit nervous since this whole photography thing is still pretty new to me and weddings are out of my comfort zone. I just love capturing children and that will always be my favorite but weddings have started to grow on me a little.

Anyways, I wanted to post a few pictures from a wedding I photographed last Friday. Alicia and her now husband Chris and I all went to high school together so I was so excited when Alicia asked me to photograph her special day! I just barely started to look through these images but I wanted to give Alicia a little preview. I will post a few more once they are done:)

You looked absolutely stunning Alicia! Thank you for sharing your special day with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenni Johansen April 7, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

LOVE the first picture! You would never know that you are "new" to photography. I wish you'd be here in AZ when I had my baby for newborn pics!!! I'll have to get in touch with you for pictures of her when we finally make our way to California - for sure by Christmas time.

Anonymous April 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

I can't wait to see ALL the pics! The sneak preview is such a tease! You are an amazing photographer and I am so sorry that I kept getting in your way! It was an exciting day and we are so thrilled you could be there!

Affectionatly,

Mother of the Bride!

mindy young April 16, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

Love!!!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP