Monday, April 5, 2010

Mine On Monday

Well, today marks the 4th week Tyson has been stuck in his spica cast. Just 2 more to go!! I hope these next 2 weeks go by SUPER fast! As you can see in the first picture, it didn't take Tyson too long to figure out how to become mobile again. He does this sort of army crawl thing to get around and rolls over to get where he wants faster. He amazes me. I realize this post is an overload of Tyson pictures but I don't care. He is my favorite subject to shoot:) LOVE YOU TYSON!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken April 5, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Super cute!!

Anonymous April 6, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Alexia, Ur liTtle MaN is so dang cute he has such a wonderful spirit U can see it in his eyes. I'm so glad to see him getting around and he seems happy as can be... Keep up the GOOD work Mommy!
<3 Summer Doull

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP