Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh how I LOVE this little boy!

Isn't he the cutest! His mommy let me practice my newborn photography on him when he was just a few weeks old! He was actually my very first newborn session all on my own! He was the little man in the red chair:) It has been 6 months since then and he has grown so much! He is such a happy baby and let us dress him up AND dress him down and put him in anything we wanted! It's been so much fun photographing little Reese over the last 6 months. Thanks so much Kelly for trusting me with such a cutie! Hope you enjoy the pictures. Happy 6 months Reese!











































0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP