Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Work Has Been Published!!


With all the trauma that has gone on this week in our family I have some exciting news that helped to bring my spirits up a little bit. I was contacted by an editor of an online baby magazine last month to see if I would submit some photos to be used for their March issue of "Free Baby Magazine". Of course I was elated at the idea of my photos in an online magazine. I haven't been doing the photography thing for long but have worked so hard at trying to make it in the photog business and this helps me feel like some of that hard work is paying off.

Thank you to all of you who let me submit some of your photos from your photoshoots over the last several months. You can view the magazine at www.freebabymagazine.com to see if you can find your sweet little one in there.

Thank you, thank you to everyone for your kind words and encouragement during this whole situation with Tyson. I feel in much better spirits and Tyson is hanging in there. I continue to learn how to care for him better and better. It really makes my heart go out to mom's who have to care for children with disabilities or illnesses all the time. I am definitely blessed.

Please check out the magazine!!


**Of course I had to submit my sweet boy Tyson for the cover photo:) I just LOVE it!


6 comments:

Anderson Family March 11, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Congratulations Alexia! That is so exciting for you and I am glad to hear that you are in feeling better. I was so thrilled to see the pictures of Chase that you submitted. You are so talented and I am glad that the rest of the world is noticing!!!

Jenni Johansen March 11, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Super duper awesome! Congrats!

Bracken and Bracken March 11, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Congrats!! I flipped through it real quick and recognized which ones were yours right away...they were the best :)

Shelly and Scott March 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Beautiful work! Love the cover of Tyson. Your still in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Melissa March 15, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

AWESOME, congrats!

Debbie March 15, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

From the start I always knew you had it in you! Congratulations! Glad Tyson is feeling better. Talked to your mom the other day, she sounded tired too. Take it easy on your back. Offer is there if I can help.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP