Monday, March 15, 2010

Mine on Monday



We were able to get Tyson to fit in his stroller and took him for a walk to the Redondo Beach Pier. We found some pretty flowers on our walk home. I love spending all this time with Tyson. I wish it were under different circumstances but we are getting some good mommy and son time in. He has been waking up from his naps and bedtime screaming "Don't touch it!" and "I don't want to sing Twinkle Star!" (the song we tried to get him to sing with us to distract him from the painful x-rays and splints). It breaks my heart. He is doing better as far as the pain though.





We also came across this sign in the window of a store on our walk back home. I mean, REALLY? Amazing. Child Protective Services came by our house unannounced today but I didn't hear the door so they are coming back tomorrow at 2pm. I want to tell them to go hunt down the people who actually need this sign as a reminder to not leave their child in their car while they go shopping instead of wasting their time with me. I'm a good mom! I know they are just doing their job and protecting children but I can't help but be a little annoyed by the whole thing. Oh well, tomorrow at 2pm the whole thing will be over!

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP