Thursday, February 4, 2010

Melissa and Family

Little Melissa has become my most photographed toddler, second to Tyson of course:) She is such a cutie. All the shoots I have done have been with her by herself so to photograph the whole family was such a treat! I love that her mommy wanted to do a shoot of mostly just candids and them playing and hanging out as a family. I hope you enjoy the pictures Salena! Its always a pleasure photographing little Melissa!











































2 comments:

Anonymous February 22, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

We vote for #18

p-diddy February 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

#18

Even though it's over, I'm still voting for #18.

Clipper Nation Baby!!!!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP