Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big T

My baby is sick:( He has been battling an ear infection in both ears for the last few weeks. Last night was awful. I couldn't bare hearing him cry saying "Money, owie, ear got boo boo, kiss it Money, kiss it." And then that scream of pain would come that any mom just hates to hear and makes her heart just ache. Man, last night was horrible. I took him to the doctor this morning and now he is on a stronger medication and I am praying it works. I can't stand seeing my baby in so much pain and not being able to do anything about it. It hurts. Bad. I love my little Tyson more than I could ever express.

Tonight I just needed a little alone time so after Tyson finally went to bed I decided to edit some pictures I took of him a little while ago. Its nice to just sit and edit and not have to worry about whether the client will like it or not. I just edited away with no pressure. None of these pictures are out of this world incredible but I still like them. I will always like any picture with my little Tyson in it. Since I haven't done a "Mine on Monday" post in a few weeks I am going to post some of the pics I edited tonight.















































Money loves you Tyson. I hope you feel better. I can't wait to see your smiling face in the morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Cutest kid in the world!!!

Bonnie February 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

First of all, I love that he calls you money, and secondly, when did he become a little boy! Those are great shots and such a cute outfit and a cute little face to go with it! you are so talented alexia!

Bracken and Bracken February 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

What a great smile he has :) So handsome and getting so big!!

Brooke February 26, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

These are darling! He is such a doll.. hope he gets to feeling better! Your work is lovely!

Debbie February 28, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Darling...you are getting better all the time! I swear I see everyone of your family in Tyson, except Chad (sorry). He is sooo adorable. Hope he is feeling better now. I'll tell you I have had two children without one ounce of drugs and an ear infection beats the pain hands down! Dr sid I'd outgrow them...I'm still waiting to. A heating pad helps me, but be careful with him, maybe hold him on your lap with the pad on your shoulder with his ear on top of that. Then you can tell if it is getting to hot. Does he have them often?

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP