Sunday, February 21, 2010

And the WINNER is.....

HOLY COW! I NEVER expected this many votes on this little, I mean BIG, contest of mine. Geesh! It was a lot of fun seeing all the votes and the cute comments everyone made about their favorites. I think my email inbox has officially EXPLODED! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

Anyways, I won't make you wait any longer. After counting a whopping 707 votes the winner of the 1st ever Ty Bebe contest is......DRUMROLL please..........................................................................





BABY #1, CHASE ANDERSON!

Congratulations Chase! Janitsy, please contact me by noon today to let me know which photo from your session you would like printed on a 16x20 canvas print!

*Thank you everyone for participating! This was so much fun I think I might do it again:)

4 comments:

CORAL February 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

CONGRADS TO BABY CHASE.... ALL THE PHOTOS ARE AMAZE'N BUT THE VOTERS VOTED.... CONGRADS CUZZO JANITSY & NATHANIEL FOR YET ANOTHER HANDSOME CHILD TO YOUR FAMILY.... I LOVE U GUYS & MISS YOU!!!! GIVE JALEN & CHASE A BIG HUG N KISS FROM ALL OF US.....

Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Congrats Baby #1! Your session was so beautiful, good luck picking one out of those beautiful photos. Alexia, this was really fun, and a great idea. I had so many friends compliment your photos, and ask about your business!

Ty Bebe February 21, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Thank you "anonymous":) I think the contest turned out to be a success! Thanks for participating and thank you everyone for your support!!

Francis Castillo February 22, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

I absolutely love this photo. I missed the voting, but this sure would have been my #1 pic, congrats to the adorable baby and his parents.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP