Monday, January 18, 2010

Mine on Monday - Practicing Silhouettes

It was a very ugly day today for picture taking so I decided to stop by the beach for a little practice taking pictures of silhouettes. I read a tutorial on The Pioneer Woman website and thought it would be fun to test it out. My little brother Che and Tyson came along with me. Brrrrr, it was cold! The first picture you can see my brother in the middle and Tyson is standing next to him but its very hard to find him. In the last picture you can see Che and Tyson in the bottom right corner. I wanna come back when there is a pretty sunset. I had fun experimenting though. Basically, to get a silhouette you just have to expose for the sky and not the subject. Try it out!





0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP