Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sean

I could have played with this little guy all day! Such a fun little man! His mannerisms kind of reminded me of Tyson so maybe that is why we had such a good time. He was an active little guy and definitely made me work hard trying to chase him around but he did such a good job and I think we ended up with some cute shots. Can't wait to photograph him in his Halloween costume next week at my Halloween mini session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP