Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Lewis/Bornstein Family

Such a cute family!! I photographed the darling little Ava (the teacup baby) when I was first starting to put together a portfolio so I was so excited to take pictures of this wonderful family for a birthday present for their dad. I hope he likes the pictures. I had so much fun! We even convinced a girl riding her horse on the trails at Ernie Hewitt Park to let us snap a few photos with him. He was definitely NOT an average size horse. He was HUGE! So fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristen October 8, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

These are fabulous! Love the wagon shots :)

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP