Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ava

I had the priveledge of taking pictures of this little cutie when I was in San Diego a few weeks ago. We decided to meet up at Balboa Park for the shoot. That place is HUGE! Anyways, little Ava was such a trooper. I just want to pinch those adorable cheeks! What a beautiful family! Valerie and Cody, it was so nice meeting you guys! I hope you like the pictures:) I think we managed to get a few good ones through all the chaos:) Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie September 2, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

How do you know Valerie and Cody? Her mom and I have been friends since high school and I was in her wedding? Ever since Valerie has been a baby she has always been stunning, and I see it carried on. Of course Cody's darling too. So glad I got to see these.

Shelly and Scott September 4, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Alexia, I haven't looked at your blog for a while. Love all your new shots. My friend Janee Dahl, just had a tiny little girl last Friday. The baby is so cute and tiny and beautiful. She has three older siblings, ages 7, 5 and 2. I think Janee is going to call you. Good luck, I know your a busy mom.
Love, Shelly

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP