Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Official!!

Ty Bebe Photography is now open for business! After a lot of hard work I have finally finished my new website. Although there are a few minor things I will be correcting over the weekend I just couldn't wait any longer to share with all my family and friends. I am a little nervous to put myself out there and try to make my passion for photography a business but I am so excited to see where this adventure takes me. So far so good!

I will still be posting updates on my family to this blog so keep visiting me here! When you have a few moments please check out my site and let me know what you think. And please let all your friends and family know about me. If you think my style of photography fits for you or someone you know please send them my way. I would love the referrals!

Thanks again everyone for your love and support!

My new website address is www.tybebe.com

5 comments:

Shelly and Scott July 16, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Wow! That is exciting. Great work. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful work.
Love,
Shelly

Melissa July 17, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

This is AWESOME! I remember reading when you first got your new camera which wasn't that long ago. Girl, you are rocking that camera. This is so cool! I love your style. You ARE a professional, so cool!

sotelo July 17, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

YAY, You did it! Congrats and best wishes with your new business! :) Love, Mylene

Ty Bebe July 17, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

You've done it!!! I know this has been a lot of long hours for you, but you have so much talent and creativity. Thank you for sharing it with others. You have been blessed and I am so proud of you for pursuing your dream!!! I know you will be successful and I support you 150%.

Love you tons,
Mom

Kristen July 19, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Ahhhh I love your site - can't wait to see all of your great work on this blog - I will be following of course. You are so talented - don't be afraid to show the world!!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP