Monday, July 20, 2009

The Essence of Tyson

Ahhhh...my little Ty Bebe! Oh how I love my Ty Bebe! I have been so busy taking pictures and editing pictures of other people's kids I feel like I haven't taken any of my own little man in a long LONG time. I'm sure he enjoyed the break from mommy's camera but I just can't resist taking TONS of pictures of my precious little boy! He is not so little anymore I am afraid. He is growing up SO fast. I'm in awe when I watch him on the playground climbing up ladders and rock walls and slides all by himself. He is definitely all boy!! I think the park is his favorite place to be. I love how all these pictures turned out. Candy, slides and birds...all of Tyson's favorite things! LOVE YOU TYSON!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristen July 20, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

These are so adorable - LOVE the lollipop and the shoes - I just bought some pink ones for my niece :) Great, great job - keep it up!!

Debbie July 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

I love the one on the slide. Wonderful as usual! I don't know if it's possible, but he is cuter in each picture. Looking more like your mom every minute.

Amber July 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Such great pictures!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP