Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bentley and Gaige

These two boys were so ENERGETIC I could hardly get them to hold still long enough to take a picture! Thanks to mom and dad for all their help. I love how Bentley would say "cheeeeese" everytime I stuck the camera in his face. What a cutie! It was such a joy to see these two boys interact with each other...so full of life! You can tell they are gonna be great friends. Hope you like the pictures Jaime!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bracken and Bracken July 11, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

I didn't know you knew Jamie. Did you have to drive down to Laguna twice that week? Sorry!! Gage was tackling Dallen at church on Sunday, it was hilarious :) Great photos!!

Shelly and Scott July 11, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Love the pics. Especially the ones of the boys lying down in the grass next to each other. Great location for the pics too. Was fun to see you.
Love, Shelly

Ty Bebe July 14, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Thanks Shelly! It was good to see you too. And Jacki, I actually only know Jaime through my friend Bonnie. I met up with Bonnie to take pictures of her little girl for her and she asked if I would take pictures for her friend Jaime as well. What a small world, huh?

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP