Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paintings for Tyson

I made these paintings for Tyson to put up in his room. I decided I wanted to make his room bright and colorful and there was a sale at Michaels for 50% off their canvases and paints so I thought I would give it try. I am definitely not an artist but I think they turned out okay! They kinda look cute up on his wall above his crib. This is about the only decorating I have done in his room so far so I will post the finished product when it finally is done.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Amber March 29, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

So cute Alexia. I thought about doing some canvas art but didn't really trust my artistic skills. DId you draw/paint freehand? They look great!

Shelly and Scott April 1, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

I love the bright colored animals. Wow, you are good. I bet Tyson will love them. I love all the beautiful photos your doing. Take care, Love, Shelly

jana April 1, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

You are so talented--great job on the paintings and super amazing job with the photography.

my crazy life with twins.... April 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

I absolutely LOVE them the boys room are animals just like those is there anyway I can get you to do some for us, Ill pay you ofcourse!!!

Jenni Johansen April 21, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

WOW! THOSE ARE CUTE!!! I didn't know you could draw/paint so well!

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP