Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life as Art Workshop

This last weekend I had the priveledge to attend a photography workshop taught by my FAVORITE photographer! It was a dream come true. It was in Woodland Hills, UT but luckily my sis in law gave me some buddy passes so I could fly for dirt cheap! I had so much fun and learned more than I thought I ever would! Nichole is such an inspiration to me. She is completely self taught which helps me believe maybe I can become a self taught photographer one day too! I have fallen in love with taking pictures ever since my husband bought me my first dslr camera. I just wish I had more time to play around with it and really learn how to use it. This workshop I attended was beyond amazing!! I am so excited to use all the tips and techniques taught and see what type of art I can come up with!

This is a picture of me with Nichole after the workshop was over.
Photobucket

This is a picture I took of Tyson after I got home from the workshop. I tried to use some of the natural light techniques that were taught at the workshop. I love his pose...such a little model:)

2 comments:

Britney March 16, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Hi Lexi,
I couldn't agree more. What a great day that was. Your little guy is darling and your pictures look great!

Britney
fellow NicholeV fan! :)

Shelly and Scott March 17, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Love this photo. It is all about the light. What an amazing shot. Photography is really a great hobby for me. So much to learn still for me.
Take Care,
Shelly

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP