Friday, January 2, 2009

Tyson's Candyland Birthday!






























Well, we FINALLY have internet!! Holy cow, its been 2 months...and that is just way too long! It is definitely hard to live without the internet these days! Anyways, quite a bit has happened the last few months. I'm a little tired so instead of blabbing I will cut straight to the the most exciting event which was Tyson's 1st birthday! I can't believe my baby is ONE years old! He is the cutest, funniest, most adorable, little guy I have ever met! His party was such a blast. Enjoy the pictures!!

5 comments:

Aubrey Messick January 3, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Welcome back to the blogging world. We've missed you...or just pictures of adorable Tyson! :)

What a fun idea for a birthday party. I especially LOVE the giant cupcake cake! So cute!

sotelo4@blogspot.com January 4, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

It was such a fun party and you did an awesome job with decorating and organizing the whole party!!! Just remember that my big 30 is coming up and you would be more than welcome to organize my party, haha ... It was sooo much fun to be at Tysons party and to hang out w/ you guys. Thanks sooo much for everything. Love you guys, Sotelos Oh, and thank goodness you finally got that internet!!! Cant be without seeing Tyson for too long! :)

jana January 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Bracken and Bracken January 4, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Such a cute idea!! I can't believe how big he is getting..amazing!!

Jenni Johansen January 20, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

ok so i might completely copy your cute candyland birthday!!! Gosh that is so creative - I love all the decorations and such. And, of course...Tyson is a doll. Happy Birthday to him (I know I am late...).

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP