Saturday, October 4, 2008

Christmas Card Picture Idea

Saturdays are my days to play around with my camera. Today I found the cutest knit hats and gloves at Baby Gap and couldn't resist buying them! I thought they would make cute pictures for our Christmas card this year. I attempted to make my own backdrop with a blue blanket which was fun but the little guy moves around so much he wrinkled it all up as you can see in this picture...darn:( I will have to try another attempt at my homemade backdrop another time. I wish I could have gotten some more shots but it started to rain outside! Oh well.

2 comments:

Holly and Ryan October 4, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Such a cute picture idea. I didn't notice the background wrinkle...you just see adorable mittens and hat and your cute little guy. What a cute idea.

Jenni Johansen October 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. I love everything about it!! I wish we lived closer so you could take pictures of Charlie for me. Dave and I are always in awe of the pics on your posts.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP