Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sitting Up





Tyson surprised me a couple days ago by sitting on his own for a few seconds at a time. I was so amazed, but yesterday the little guy got the whole sitting on his own thing down pretty well! He can keep his balance for quite a long time now. The only time he falls over is when he stretches his legs out to try to stand up. The kid is constantly moving and can never sit still and would much rather be standing. He is gonna be crawling and walking in no time...SCARY!

3 comments:

Jenni Johansen June 1, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

oh my! He is SOOO big! Cute cute pictures, how fun. He definitely has your eyes!

Melissa June 3, 2008 at 5:26 AM  

You take some great pictures. What a cutie he is.

Melissa June 3, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

Just wanted you to know that Photo Impact is a pretty good program if you didn't have the money for Photoshop right now. That is what I am doing. It's around $100 and with the great pictures you already take you could do some neat stuff with the editor. I may eventually go with Photoshop since that seems to be what all the pros use, but for now while I save up, Photo Impact does the job. I am no pro though, just an ameture.

About This Blog

I look forward to working with you!

alexia.sotelo@yahoo.com

(310) 951-0517

www.tybebe.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP